© The Freelancer

...Life is colorful and beautiful...

  • Hello Readers...

    .............:)...............

The Time has Come

Posted by E.C.Leakana On 11:43 PM 2 comments





It's about time. It's about time. The Time has come. The Time I have been waiting for. The time to end my academic life. It's just like a blink since the day I put my first foot step on the School's ground. It was as though I'd entered the School yesterday. Time did fly, of course! Time did move even we haven't prepared to follow the Time.

I don't know if I should be happy or sad with this Time. The 4-year academic life is this short, I can't believe it. Everything I've learned is to be shorten in just this little book. More or less, it's my product.

One thing I like about this Time is that I am going to fly away from the CAGE. I will start a new step. I will taste a new life. And I will stand a new chance.

Hehe... I don't write much here because I'm sleepy now. Hehe... Will edit it later when I wake up and feel good. If you wonder what is in this book, ask me. I will tell you. Hehe... :D
Nothing serious about me.


© ECL

2 Response for the "The Time has Come"

  1. just concentrate on ur presentation preparation. I'm sure it's going to be great.

    All the best :)

  2. thank you :)

Post a Comment